Monday, November 9, 2009

My lupus is supposedly "fine"

But I've had some very hard times with health recently. I feel like all of my "diseases and conditions" are now on some kind of collision course with the side effects of the medications and of the enforced poverty and maybe even having to deal with being a bit older while still having to cope with All This Stuff...I don't know. I'm just incredibly tired! Like I could sit down and close my eyes and maybe feel like I'd had enough rest and be able to open them again after...a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I've travelled the distance from an Ivy League college to decades of enforced poverty--because I've needed to qualify for government health care in the U.S., since being diagnosed with lupus at the age of 23. I have a personal blog at http://beepbeep.livejournal.com that I've had so long I'm probably stuck with :) My other blogs are here on blogger...