Friday, March 12, 2010

Alliance For Lupus Research Video: Faces Of Lupus II

Dear family and friends,

I've been asked to pass on this latest video about lupus from the Alliance For Lupus Research (http://www.lupusresearch.org/ .)

Lupus is still in desperate need of publicity in order to raise awareness of the disease, which would:



* encourage early diagnosis which is associated with better disease outcomes


* make life easier for those of us who already have the disease (and to help us be better understood by others whom we encounter in life)


* raise badly needed funds for research.

I know there are people with lupus who will want to share this video with others.  



But if you do not have lupus, and if you would still take a moment to watch this video and pass it on to anyplace people might view it, or to anyone whom you think would benefit from watching it...then you are doing something to help a patient population which doesn't, in general, receive a great deal of help.  


Thank you so much for this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK4shDU5Ljo

Love and peace
Pam
diagnosed with lupus in 1985

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I've travelled the distance from an Ivy League college to decades of enforced poverty--because I've needed to qualify for government health care in the U.S., since being diagnosed with lupus at the age of 23. I have a personal blog at http://beepbeep.livejournal.com that I've had so long I'm probably stuck with :) My other blogs are here on blogger...