Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Today's Half Awake Words

I am so tired. I fell asleep really late last night and for some reason there were a million phone calls waking me up this am.

I've decided to make this blog my only lupus blog for now. I can't handle more than one lupus blog! It is hard enough to try to keep up on one.

There will be a support group meeting tonight. I lead the group and have to prepare. I want to bring some current swine flu info. I'm sure people are nervous about it.

I have a nasty cough. I did have a flu, gone now, but this is my usual dry wheezing cough that I get after any respiratory infection. It has something to do with the asthma and although I'm hoping to avoid extra steroids it will probably come to that to get rid of it.

My asthma is NOT contagious...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I've travelled the distance from an Ivy League college to decades of enforced poverty--because I've needed to qualify for government health care in the U.S., since being diagnosed with lupus at the age of 23. I have a personal blog at http://beepbeep.livejournal.com that I've had so long I'm probably stuck with :) My other blogs are here on blogger...